addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Westchester for Change Message Board › Peace Candidate for President

Peace Candidate for President

A former member
Post #: 168
Hi,
My name is Mike McCarthy and I am a 6 year veteran Naval Officer.

I know there might be many ideological differences between many of the members of Westchester for Change and myself, but if you are interested, I am an organizer for a Ron Paul meetup here in Westchester.

I have no doubt that if this man is elected President, each of the American troops would come back to their country where they belong. There would cease to be torture, bailouts, and continual violations of our Civil Liberties through such legislation as the Patriot Act. If there are any members of your group who are interested in doing that, please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns.

In any case, I am always interested in promoting a coalition, rooted in the issues listed above, to ensure that only candidates who will work for peace are elected to public office.

Thanks,
Mike McCarthy