addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Westchester for Change Message Board › Verizon Strike

Verizon Strike

A former member
Post #: 1
I am A CWA member who works in Portchester. Just wanted to say thanks for your support and if I can help with anything in the future let me know. You guys and gals were great. Lets keep the middle class strong and relevant!!!!!!
Rachel E.
user 11954175
Harrison, NY
Post #: 8
Thank you for your message! We have really appreciated the opportunity to work with and learn from folks in CWA. There is no question labor and community groups need to work together to protect and build the middle class.

Thanks again for your note, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

All the best,
Rachel

I am A CWA member who works in Portchester. Just wanted to say thanks for your support and if I can help with anything in the future let me know. You guys and gals were great. Lets keep the middle class strong and relevant!!!!!!