addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Westchester Novice Hikers Meetup Group Message Board › >>>> DATE CHANGE FOR TRAILS DAY PROJECT - PLEASE READ AND UPDATE RSVP

>>>> DATE CHANGE FOR TRAILS DAY PROJECT - PLEASE READ AND UPDATE RSVP

Closed to new replies

Paula
pdibernardo
Group Organizer
Lake Peekskill, NY
Hi everyone,
Tomorrow's weather is looking pretty bad for our Trails Day event -
Rain and Thunderstorms ..plus winds to 25mph. Not fun conditions to work in.

Our new date is SUNDAY June 13th at 9 a.m.

Please sign on and update your rsvp so we know how many people to expect/tools needed etc and can plan accordingly. Thank you!cool
http://www.meetup.com...­

Please add 3 things to your comment section:
- Where are you driving from? I'm in Northern Westchester now
- IF you can bring any tools, please list them
- IF you are coming in by train and need to be picked up (VALHALLA station, Harlem line) Note: you would need to be at the train station by 8:30 a.m.

MAYBE's... please update to Yes or No.. Thank you!

NOTE: for those with suggestions/comments/questions... please
email me directly rather than in the comment area. It creates confusion when suggestions are made for parking etc and I get emails that are unecessary and additional work for me. EMAIL ME please

I'll send out an updated event post by tomorrow night with updated details so please update your rsvp!!!

Thanks so much and hope to see many of you there!!

~paula
914-703-2207

(don't forget we're able to use the Preserve to picnic afterwards - +hike the trails and visit the nature center too)