addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Western MA Permaculture Message Board › Classifieds

Classifieds

Jonathan B.
user 48722662
Northampton, MA
Post #: 1
Wondering if this Meetup is interested in starting a local permaculture related classified section? There could be topics like: work trade; barter; green rentals; sales of goods; need/have etc. Each listing would start with the subject NEED or HAVE. If you "Track this discussion" you'll get a notice when there is a response. Also, you can "Search" the discussion thread through your browser's "Find" option.
Jonathan B.
user 48722662
Northampton, MA
Post #: 2
A classified example: The permaculture business Food Forest Farm is looking to rent 1000 square feet of heated or unheated greenhouse space near Holyoke, MA during the months March/April/May 2014 to grow perennial vegetables, and fruit trees. I'm willing to barter my consulting, trade plant credit, or do sweat equity in exchange for rent. Do you know anyone that may have access to a space like this? If so, please respond to this message. Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 1
Another example might be: Anyone interested and able to prune and take care of 20+ fruit trees in Hadley in exchange for all the fruit produced? Includes apples, pears, peaches, nectarines, plums, pawpaws, filberts. My husband has been injured and can't do it this year.
Dave
user 165089112
Granville, MA
Deb did try contacting smith voke. The teacher might bring the students over and prune if they can fit it into their schedule. It defiantly goes with what they teach over there.
Cecelia S.
user 48999042
Whately, MA
Another example might be: Anyone interested and able to prune and take care of 20+ fruit trees in Hadley in exchange for all the fruit produced? Includes apples, pears, peaches, nectarines, plums, pawpaws, filberts. My husband has been injured and can't do it this year.

Hi Debbie,

Will your husband be able to supervise?

Cecelia
cecelia@stonemountainreiki.com
Kirstin
user 52394262
South Hadley, MA
Post #: 15
Is this suitable? Looking to rent for two a small cabin, but sensitive to wireless signals, such as cell phones or cell tower or wireless meters or equipment using heavy current (see meetup.com/HEALOVE about EHS)--prefer home off of the grid, no electric, just wood stove. Ideally, love to help with garden/herbs in trade for part of rent, if organic type of garden, i.e. no pesticides or GMOs (chem sensitive and anti GMO spiritually). Okay, I guess this wish is nigh impossible. Would like to build tiny home, anything, to create livable space.
Beverly
beavermeadow
Farmingville, NY
Post #: 9
Huge PVC 3000 gal H2O Storage Tank 4 sale delivery avail in NE USA $800.00 always.afternoon@hotmail.com 4 more info.
Ziporah H.
Ziporah
Shutesbury, MA
Post #: 104
HAVE several LARGE clumps of Fountain Grass, $15 for 1, $10 for more, $40 for as much as you'd like (or can fit in your truck!)
Ziporah
413-259-1874
in Shutesbury, near Sirius and 202