This is a Kids friendly activity...:)
Specific courses for kids (3-9). Then for the pre-teens and us young kids at heart :) we have the blue, green and red courses...then you can try the adventurous BLACK course. Bring a picnic. Wear enclosed running shoes.
Course requires 2-3 hours, to be completed before 4pm.
$25 Children (3-9)
$35 Juniors (10-17)
$45 Adults (17+)
$40 Concession (Senior, Student, proof required)
$133 Family (2A+2C)
FREE for non-participating/supervisors
ATTENTION!!!. >>>> NEW LIFERS (Members of this Western Sydney Activities Group)be advised:
You will need to call the premises and make your booking prior to RSVPing 'YES' to this event. And handle your own payments. cool?
Extract direct from Tree Tops Adventure Park's website:
• 3 courses for children 3-9 years of age, 3 flying foxes
• 17 flying foxes for 10-16 (3 courses) and Adults (4 courses)
• 90 challenges
TreeTop Adventure Park aims to maximise the potential for excitement in a natural setting whilst having a minimum impact on the environment. Each park offers a unique combination of adventurous fun for all age groups. This is a magnificent way to hang out in the tree tops come rain or shine!
Children from the ages of 3 – 9 have their own courses to experience.
• A continuous belay safety system keeps the children safely attached so they can focus on climbing, swinging, leaping and flying.
• Adults are required to supervise their children from the ground, as this is a kid’s only experience on the course!
Juniors and Adults can get into a harness and tackle the challenges on the Blue, Green and Red courses.
• After a comprehensive safety briefing and a practice climb you will be ready to work your way through the forest.
• These courses are full of great challenges to get you moving and experiencing the forest as you never have before!
• The courses progress in difficulty and once you feel the thrill of the 1st flying fox you’ll be keen to move through every course for more.
• No special knowledge or skills are required to participate in these courses.
• All Juniors must be 10 years or over, at least 1.4 metres tall AND accompanied by an adult on the course. (Maximum 4 Juniors to 1 Adult)
• Note to 16 and 17 year olds... Make sure that a person over 18 years of age signs your waiver form, as you are not legally allowed to sign it yourself.
For Adults and the Juniors 16 years and over, there is the black course where you can test yourself. This course offers an additional level of challenges.
Each Treetop Adventure Park sits within a unique and vibrant forest for you to explore.
TreeTop Adventure Park can accommodate large groups. Groups of 15 to 25 people can start the activities every half hour. While waiting for your session why not enjoy a stroll on our path discover our educational information.
We recommend you arrive 5-10 mins prior to your booked time to make the most of your allocated time on the courses. If participants miss start times due to reasons outside their control, then it will be at the discretion of site manager, as to whether he/she is able to re-accommodate the late arriving participants into course instruction and participation. No refunds or part-refund will be given if you are late.
Minimum of 10 people.
BAD WEATHER NOTE:
In case of bad weather, the park will remain open and activities will happen as usual. TreeTop Adventure Park is a lot of fun even in the rain. In case of lightning or heavy winds, the park will close until conditions improve. In this instance and if you have not been able to complete the courses, you will receive a complimentary pass.