addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
This Meetup is cancelled

LDT:LIVERMORE B/3(2400’)/35; C/3(3000’)/45; D/2.5(3300’)/57;E/2­­.5(3800’)/72

  • Robert Livermore Park

    900 Loyola Way , Livermore, CA (map)

    37.683174 -121.738853

  • LDT RIDE: LIVERMORE

    B/3(2400’)/35;C/3(3000’)/45;D/[masked]’)/57;E/[masked]’)/72

    Join us for a beautiful scenic loop over Altamont Pass and Patterson Pass, returning to Livermore for lunch (bring snacks as lunch is 25-40 miles into the ride depending on ride level). D’s and E’s traverse a route south of Livermore, and E’s include a climb to Del Valle Park. After lunch C, D, and E riders take on Flynn Road. Rain cancels.

    ROUTE SHEETS: B   C    D    E

    LEADERS:

    B = TBD ;

    C=  Guy Shuman  [masked] (C) and Bill Sherwin [masked] (C); 

    C+=Kai Wiedman ([masked]);

    D = TBD;

    E = TBD

    MEETING TIME: 9:45 am for 10:00 departure

    MEETING LOCATION:

    All groups meet at Robert Livermore Park (900 Loyola Way, Livermore, CA). From I-580 exit at First Street Exit, then R on First Street, L on North Mines Road, R on East Avenue (@ T), R on Loyola Way, L into park.

Join or login to comment.

  • Mindy S.

    Here is the message from Guy about the cancellation:
    Moderate to heavy rain is expected off and on throughout the Bay Area from this evening through Sunday. While there may be some breaks tomorrow during the day, the forecast is wet enough that we will be prudent and cancel the LDT ride. Riders who watch the radar may find a chance to sneak out for a shorter local ride...

    We'll hope for better weather for our Calaveras outing next Saturday!

    February 7, 2014

Cancelled

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy