addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Westside Film, Food and Friends Message Board › "NO" AT LACMA DETAILS--Please Read!

"NO" AT LACMA DETAILS--Please Read!

Lindsie
user 4823694
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Hi, Film and Food Enthusiast...

I hope you all have tickets for this event, because they are no longer available. If you do not have a ticket, you can take your chances in the standby line. This frequently works if you're there early enough...like 6:30.

While I'm happy that there is so much interest in this screening, the number of people is too large for me to manage as a group. I've started a group discussion here for people to sort out what to do about dinner and drinks before getting in line. If you have tickets, you should be in line by 6:30. This is going to be a very popular event.

I'm a 6' tall blonde, and my profile picture is what I actually look like. I'll be as close to the front of the line as I can get by 6:30, and I hope that you'll take the time to introduce yourself before going to the end of the line. After the movie, I'll wait in the museum courtyard, by the Box Office, to meet with anyone who wants to discuss it.

This should be a lot of fun, and I hope that I get a chance to meet you.

Lindsie