What we're about
Life is a highway... where you go depends on What Exit? you take!
What Exit? is a new Toastmasters club centrally located in Edison, NJ. We welcome all who are over 18 years of age and wish to improve their public speaking and leadership skills while having fun and making new friends. No prior experience necessary!
Is What Exit? right for you?
• Are you unable to make Toastmasters meetings during the week or on early weekend mornings?
• Would you like to improve your speaking and leadership skills?
• Want to overcome your fear of public speaking and learn to think on your feet with impromptu speaking?
• Do you want to network with other professionals and learn in a fun, welcoming, and supportive environment?
If you answered YES to any of the above, What Exit? can help!
Come to our next meeting! We hold one regular monthly meeting at 3 pm on the 3rd Saturday afternoon of each month with potential additional monthly meetings or events to follow.
Here are a few more reasons you should visit What Exit?
• Increase your communication skills - not only speaking but listening! Strong communication skills help you both personally and professionally.
• A chance to be part of a 91 year strong professional international organization with unlimited networking opportunities.
• Advance your communication and leadership skills at your own pace with real time feedback from mentors and fellow members
• Cost of a professional development seminar - thousands of dollars. Cost of a community college credit in NJ $100+. Monthly dues for What Exit? - only $8.50 a month.
• Earn educational credentials that you can put on your resume to advance your career
• Optional social events after each meeting to help you meet people and make connections as well as have fun!
• Prepare for your next work presentation, sales pitch, interview in a safe environment
• Pick up or enhance skills in marketing, time management, project management, delegation, budgeting, record keeping and more.
• Because we have the best club name in NJ and you're just going to sound cool to say you're a member
What are you waiting for? Come to our next meeting and bring a friend (or multiple friends!)