What we're about
**** I'm trying to keep this group free for all of the members, so we are limited to 50 members! If the notion of attending a meeting is ideal but not realistic, then you may want to wait to join the group, until you can make it a priority. Please and thank you. *****
Do you have a notebook full of prompts that sit there begging to be written... Or maybe you have a couple chapters started, but you stopped "having time"... Or maybe you have always wanted to write a blog; but you're intimidated to get started? Whatever your reasons are - this group is being formed to be an encouraging accountability group!!
Individuals will share their goal for that month, celebrate successes in achieving set goals, and provide feedback if requested. Meetings happen every other week.
We stick to the Northeast side of Columbus: New Albany, Westerville & Gahanna. Right now, Westerville Public Library seems to be the best fit.
Rules are simple:
- 21 years of age or older.
- This is not a place to solicit your business - so if you start selling your services, you will be removed.
- This is not a dating group, it is only for those that are serious about writing and/or finishing a novel; or writing a blog that is in their heart/head.
- Please make your profile picture an actual picture of YOU... so that when we are meeting up in person, we know who to look for.
- And save the drama for your characters... bullies will not be tolerated.