I love me some crepes (sweet or savory) and lattes. It’s been 3+ years since our last crepe encounter at the original location in Brentwood. They also have omelettes and Belgian Waffles.
Creamy interior tones, exposed wooden beams and reclaimed wood tables lends to a rustic yet refined environment of The Perch, a trendy neighborhood creperie & coffee house/ wine & tapas bar nestled in the heart of Brentwood and now Green Hills.
- Exclusive Leopard Forest Coffee, grown in Zimbabwae (Fair-Trade & Oraganic)
- Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi
- Espresso, crepes & our off the planet shrimp, smoked gouda grits served all day
- Relaxed and casual with indoor & outdoor seating
- WINE AND CHAMPAGNE AT THE PERCH... BOUTIQUE WINES FROM A VARIETY OF COUNTRIES AND TASTY BUBBLY FROM FRANCE
- WAFFLES, OMELETTES SERVED DAILY, FROM 6:30 AM TO 1 PM (M-F), ALL DAY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY AND ALL DAY EVERY DAY IN GREEN HILLS LOCATION. DON'T FORGET TO TASTE THE SHRIMP SMOKED GOUDA GRITS!
- TRY THE WARM MIXED OLIVES WITH FROMAGE
Open from: 6:30am to 5:00pm Mon - Fri ( 7 am start for Green Hills) | 8:00am to 4:00pm Saturday | 9:00am to 2:00pm Sunday
The Perch Green Hills: 2002 Richard Jones Road, Suite B-106, Nashville, TN 37215 [masked]
From Hillsboro Road in Green Hills:
Head East on Richard Jones Road from Hillsboro Road. Turn left into Greenbriar Village.