So!, too many times while having our events we’ve visited the topic of roommates in NYC, lack of, tired of or considering it. As I promised I would create a roommate mixer for just that. I always feel like the first meeting is the best way of deciding what living habits and personalities click. Since we’ve developed a friendship here, I figured the first step is the initial meeting. Whether you’re nested roommate or seeking roommate the first step would be to come, meet, talk, and through a process decide the steps needed.
This would interest you if:
- You’re sick of your roommate and wish you could trade him/her in for a Barbie, where they’d only need a Malibu House and convertible to take up space.
- Cannot find the door because your living room looks like Hawaiian island right after a volcano eruption
- If every time your roommate falls in love you inherit an additional naked roomie (s) (who knows)
- If you’re realizing Brooklyn’s not so hot
- If you’re realizing Manhattan’s not so hot
- If you’d like to experience another neighborhood but it’s too expensive …
The first step is to meet the next is location of desire and price, rules down to every fine detail.
You will enter the event and be introduced to as many people as possible.
An email will be sent closer to the event date and a location will be advised as well!