addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Wheyward Bound Cheesemaking Club of Sonoma County Message Board › Facebook page for Wheyward Bound

Facebook page for Wheyward Bound

A former member
Greetings, Curd Herders.

I wanted to let everyone know that I have created a facebook page for our club. There's not much on it yet, but I hope to connect to feed our meetup info to it and I think that anyone can post there.

Check it out and let me know about any bugs or suggestins.

Tom