addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Wheyward Bound Cheesemaking Club of Sonoma County Message Board › Five Seats Left for Peter Dixon Class

Five Seats Left for Peter Dixon Class

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone:

The CA Artisan Cheese Guild will be hosting Peter Dixon, acclaimed cheesemaker and teacher, for a two-day long workshop focused on washed rinds, grana and alpine style cheeses. Peter Dixon has made cheese around the world, has been part of numerous award winning dairies in the Northeast and is wizard behind the American Cheese Society's best of show cheese, Rupert.

This class is suited for the professional cheesemaker or anyone in the Wheyward Bound cheesemaking club. Class will take place Friday, February 15th and Saturday, February 16th, at College of Marin, Indian Valley Campus, Novato. Ticket price for CACG members is $200 (plus taxes) or $220 (plus taxes) for non-members. Lunch both days and printout included.

Just think about how much it would cost to fly back to Vermont to hear this incredible speaker 'talk cheese'.

Spread the word to other cheesemakers too, please.

Warmly,

Louella

San Francisco Milk Maid

www.sfmilkmaid.com
A former member
Post #: 2
Oops! I forgot to add the website where one can purchase a ticket:

http://peterdixon.bro...­
A former member
Post #: 3
Hi All:

The Peter Dixon class filled right up but we've had a last minute seat open up. Any takers?

The class is two days, Feb 15 and 16, from 9 - 4, College of Marin, taught by world famous cheesemaker Peter Dixon. The class topic focuses on Grana, Alpine and Washed Rind style cheeses. Lunch provided.

If you would like to take this one last seat, email me: sfmilkmaid@gmail.com

Or you can call me on my cell: 401-301-7690