addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube
Nancy V.
HeadCheese
Santa Rosa, CA
Post #: 12
Check out this link for a neat wheel of cheese that is divided by animal and type of cheese. http://www.grubstreet...­
A former member
Post #: 3
Thank you, Nancy! The chart is very helpful; already cleared up some confusion I had re: a few semi-soft vs semi-hard cheeses.
Judy F.
user 22979381
Santa Rosa, CA
Post #: 2
The cheese chart is great. Thanks so much Nancy.
My friend Lynda and I made goat ricotta, Bob's Blue, Stinky Goat and chèvre on Tuesday in Saratoga.
The cheese chart will help me unravel the mysteries of that day. A big thanks to Linda Cheslow who straightened us out by phone when we ran into trouble.
Nancy V.
HeadCheese
Santa Rosa, CA
Post #: 13
Congratulation Judy, very adventurous and I hope successful. Nancy
JulieEcho
julieecho
Rohnert Park, CA
Post #: 2
How great! These past discussions are a storehouse of knowledge and resources. Thanks for posting this. Glad I found it.