addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Wheyward Bound Cheesemaking Club of Sonoma County Message Board › News you can use, I hope!

News you can use, I hope!

Nancy V.
HeadCheese
Santa Rosa, CA
Hey good morning you cheese heads,

I have a link for you to a data base of the cheese makers in Northern California. This is down-loadable as a pdf, so you can keep it as a reference for your use later.   http://cheesetrail.or...­

Hoping that everyone is staying dry enough. The store is doing alright, after some roof leaks were fixed just in time.  We are looking forward to our first meeting of 2017 next Thursday, at 6 p.m. - there are still 4 days to RSVP.  If you are curious to make the cheeses we will be demonstrating, click on these links from The Beverage People website.

http://www.thebeverag...­

Mascarpone - The Beverage People (PDF, 1.0 MB) - Watch a how-to video on Mascarpone

Crème Frâiche - The Beverage People (PDF, 169.2 KB)

Cream Cheese - The Beverage People (PDF, 953.5 KB)

We are still hoping to line up Mark Todd, the Cheese Dude for April, and will post that date as soon as he has his schedule.
Cheers and stay warm,
Nancy