addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Wheyward Bound Cheesemaking Club of Sonoma County Message Board › Will Studds "Cheese Slices"

Will Studds "Cheese Slices"

JulieEcho
julieecho
Rohnert Park, CA
Post #: 12
I have recently learned of the Will Studds "Cheese Slices". I see that steering committee discussed showing episodes from this series a few years back. Does anyone own a season that I could borrow? I would like to see an episode or season. I can only seem to view them if I buy them through Vimeo and I am hesitant to set up an account.

If anyone has any suggestions or experience with Vimeo, please share. If anyone has other ways to view episodes, please share.