addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Wheyward Bound Cheesemaking Club of Sonoma County Message Board › Meetup is now non-functional

Meetup is now non-functional

A former member
Post #: 1
I am very sorry to say that we may have to find a new method of conveying meeting information. Since December, Meetup is forcing members to move to a Pro plan at the tune of $30 a month. They have disabled so many functions in the basic edition; can't collect dues, can't make new meetings, can't message members, etc, etc.
So while I scratch my head and try to come up with another plan, please email me your interest in remaining in a Cheesemaking Club to : nvineyar@sonic.net
I will at least create a working list of people that I can send meeting information to and we can work out charging for meetings. If we don't have to pay Meetup the annual fees ($sub200), we should be able to just charge a drop in fee per meeting.
also you can reach me at The Beverage People this coming Saturday, but I won't be in until then and I have no home internet until Friday.
Cheers to all,
Nancy