Please check out - www.wholeandfreewomen.com to learn more about the conference. Speakers, Workshops, Fun and more!
Friday Sept 28th 6 - 9pm and Saturday Sept 29th 9 to 6pm.
Our mission is to help women be and become a greater expression of God's love, joy and wisdom! It's to unify God's women for greater good!
Powerful speakers with power packed topics to enhance your walk with God and understanding of yourself and others. You will heal in places you didn't know were there, you will inspired to go higher with God in life, and you will leave FULL! Pray about it, if you're supposed to be here, you will!
Keynote Speaker Topics -
Beatrice Bruno - How to Get Over Yourself, Get Out of Your Own Way and Get What you Want Out of Life
Paula Moldenhauer - Free to Flourish
Barbra Russell - -His Brain, Her Brain
Jendayi Harris - The Mother Daughter Relationship - Testimony & Discussion
Sparkle Robinson - The Heart of a Mother
Workshop Options - (Pick your top 3)
1. Emotional Fitness for Spiritual Strength - Jendayi Harris
2. The Chubby Church: A Call to Win the Weight and Eating Battle for Good - Jendayi Harris
3. Care for the Caregiver - Nadine Roberts -Cornish
4. Redeeming Food - Laura Woodard
5. How to Move from Unhappily to Happily Employed - Jay Velinder
6. How to Get out of Debt, Pay off your Mortgage and Win with Money Once and for All - Kristin Tucker
7. Removing Blocks to the Father's Love - Suzanne Simpson
8. Savvy Single Motherhood - Lori Velinder
9. Fit for Kingdom Business - Megan Prentice
10. How to Get a Life & Find a Date - Sarah Hepting
11. Wise Women Aging with Vitality - Connie Pshigoda
12. Flourishing in your Marriage - Paula Moldenhauer
You are also free to sign up for personal ministry - We'll have quiet rooms set aside with volunteer ministers for dream interpretation, prophetic words, and personal prayer. Friday night you'll have the opportunity to sign up.
You must register online at https://www.wholeandfreewomen.com or event brite!