What we're about
All meetings are offered through the FPA of Orange County, the local chapter of the Financial Planning Association. Please visit www.fpaoc.org (http://www.fpaoc.org/) for more information about our chapter!
These Meetups are designed to bring Women in Finance together for some:
• Professional networking,
• Meeting new friends,
• Sharing best practices (as well as worst nightmares)
• Collaborate on potential new business opportunities
• Enjoy some wine, food and live music, and
• Take a little time off to unwind, relax and have FUN!
We'd love to meet the following types of professional women:
• Business Coach
• Business Succession Consulting
• Charitable / Philanthropic Planning
• Estate Planning
• Financial Planning
• Investment Management
• Real Estate
• Social Security / Medicare
• Taxes / Enrolled Agents
If you are interested in sponsoring one of our events, contact Maria at alliedprofessionals.org.
Sponsors can also include products/services that can help the financial professional female, such as:
• Health and well-being (personal trainers, skin/make-up, jewelry, wardrobe, etc.)
• Professional organizers / personal shoppers
• Time management, executive services, etc.