11301 W Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
Are you a 'Guest' or a 'Visitor?' | What is your profession?
RSVP to guarantee seating and a full complimentary business breakfast. Please confirm your profession to determine 'Attendee status.'
'Guests' are attendees in OPEN business categories, and may openly promote.
'Visitors' are encouraged to attend and enjoy the festivities, but politely asked to respect our members' 'Professional Exclusivity.' Just RSVP for information on 'Visitor' restrictions.
• $25 fee is waived for ALL first-time Attendees
• Expand your business network
• Experience what ALL other 'one-member-per-profession' groups are modeled after
• Have an enlightening and entertaining experience
What to expect
• Arrive to the The Olympic Collect Banquet Facility at 6:15 am - Park underground (free parking for you) Take elevator to the 3rd floor (confirm floor with me)
• A “Concierge” will welcome you - Sign-in and take a name badge
• Expect informal ‘schmoozing’ and handshaking followed by formal start of the meeting (I’ll reserve a seat for you)
• Exhibitors' table showcases on display. Swag, snacks and who knows what else available before formal start of meeting
• Pledge of Allegiance, full breakfast buffet, committee reports, featured speakers, then infomercials
• Infomercials - Attendees with Guest designation will have 15-20 seconds at the conclusion of the meeting to give an infomercial. What type of referrals you’re looking for? Tell us about your business. *Visitors are asked to limit their infomercial to a greeting
*Please make sure only the business you're representing is promoted on your business cards. What is Wildfire exclusivity?