addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Windows Phone App Developer Group - DFW North Texas Message Board Community › Local company looking for developer to correct bugs in an IOS & Android app

Local company looking for developer to correct bugs in an IOS & Android app

Joyce Kay A.
user 48229922
Group Organizer
Arlington, TX
Post #: 13
I recently received the following email:

"I am looking for a developer to step in and correct two bugs I have in an IOS and Android App. Plus I need some app updating done. They were built using phone gap and x code. Whoever does this work will also be our go to source for future phone app updates and expansions.

I would prefer individuals or a small company, as our apps are not complicated."

If any member of our group is interested, please contact me and I'll give you the contact information. Thanks!