addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Windy City Skaters Message Board › Tonight's Road Rave is Cancelled & Rescheduled for TOMORROW 6pm

Tonight's Road Rave is Cancelled & Rescheduled for TOMORROW 6pm

Philip G.
user 7448994
Chicago, IL
Road Rave!, scheduled to occur on Friday, September 12, 2014 7:30 PM has been cancelled/rescheduled. Please update your plans accordingly.
I'm sure many of you have been staring glumly at the weather forecast for tonight. I sure have. It looks as if rain is a near certainty between 8pm and 10pm so we have to cancel tonight's skate
THE GOOD NEWS is that we will reschedule our "Back 2 School" Road Rave for tomorrow evening. We will meet up by the Rusty Baboon (at Daley Center like always) but at 6PM (I think that makes more sense for a Saturday). The forecast looks much better. I hope you all can make it!
Cheers,
Phil
If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.