A fun loving group from Fredericksburg that loves wine and beer. We visit festivals, wineries, breweries, distilleries, restaurants, and sometimes we meet at our own homes. We'd love for you to join us!
Our goal with this group is to explore new places and try new wines, beers, ciders, spirits, etc. locally and in and around Virginia.
Just some basic rules to abide by for group fairness (some common sense, but we have to have to ground rules).
Our #1 Rule...No drama, have fun!
2. This is not the "weekend warriors" to get inebriated and make a fool of oneself kind of group. This is for those who appreciate good wine etc. and good friends. And please be courteous to others. We have zero tolerance for bullying and nonsense.
3. No encouraging/providing alcohol to minors. In fact, no minors (under 21) are allowed to attend our events unless specifically otherwise stated.
4. No DUIs. We highly encourage the use of Uber, Lyft, et al, especially for local events. If you are one of our drivers for a RoundUp, please act accordingly. If we ask you to give up your keys, please do so willingly. We will get you home safely.
5. Your Profile Photo must be a current, recognizable photo of YOU. This helps us identify you at Meetup events.
6. No Solicitation - We are simply here to have fun. We will not promote any business or venture and would ask that you do the same.
7. No Trolling - Refrain from contacting group members through the Meetup Message tool (or private messaging) without having met at a planned event first.
8. Be on time/RSVP - If we have round up (carpool) times for out of town events, we will leave within 5 minutes of the scheduled time. If you are late, you are welcome to join us at the posted event. If however, you will be unable to join any event, please update your RSVP.
9. Dues - $5 per person annually. Each member will have an initial 30-day trial period. The dues are collected to help offset the cost of utilizing the Meetup website and to bring in more engaged members.
10. We welcome you to invite your friends, however, if your +1 becomes a steady and consistent +1, we ask that they join the group as a member.