This month we are going to be doing a Port tasting.
- Vinho Verde greeting wine
- Quinta Do Noval Black (dark chocolate)
- Warre's Warrior Port Reserve 2008 (farmhouse Cheddar or Red Leicester. A rich chocolate pot, or chocolate brownie accompanied with some red berries
- Warre's Late Bottled Vintage 2001 (cheeses such as Stilton, Cashel Blue, Roquefort, Gorgonzola and Saint Agur Blue, or hot chocolate fondant with ice cream or chocolate cake with a raspberry sauce, and nuts.)
- Taylor Fladgate 10 Year Tawny Port (hard, nutty cheese or a pudding such as apple pie, tarte tatin, baked figs, orange tart, (leave the peel on some of the orange) caramel tart, or cooked strawberries with pepper.).
- Taylor Fladgate 20 Year Tawny Port (crème brûlée, honey and almond cake and cheeses such as Parmesan and Manchego.)
- Ramos Pinto 30 Years Tawny Port (according to Taylor Fladgate this doesn't need anything)
- Special wine ~$20
Total $240- about $13-$14/person