Austrian Wine Party @ Yantra
Get a groove on with free-flow Gruner Veltliner and Zweigelt on Friday at the Austrian Wine Experience opening party at Yantra. This will be an AWEsome chance to enjoy Yantra's award-winning cuisine alongside some of Austria's best wines.
There will be specially paired dishes to go with 8 top Austrian wines. Just read this menu and think about complimenting these amazing flavours with a crisp, cool climate white or red wine...
- Live Chaat Counter, & Aloo tikki, sev puri
- Bharwaan Paneer - Indian cottage cheese stuffed with dry fruit and apricot, serve with fruit chutney.
- Chicken Kathi Roll - Diced Tandoori chicken tossed with assorted vegetable and wrapped in an egg coated roomali roti
- Mutton Seekh Kebab- A coarse mince of lamb on skewers in a mix of herbs with emphasis on anise and cooked in Tandoor
- Murgh Tulsi Kebab- Charcoal oven grilled morsels of chicken marinated in a basil flavoured and exotic spices
- Chettinad spiced crab cakes - served with curry leaf chutney
- Jeereywali Asparagus - Austrian asparagus tossed with roasted cumin, fennel, lemon and dill leaves.
- Jhinga Goa Curry - Fresh fish gently woked in a coconut curry and tempered with mustard seeds and curry leaves
- Chicken Bharta- Shredded chicken cooked with mild spices in flavorsome bell peppers gravy spiked with fresh coriander- a Yantra signature
- Mutton Dum Biryani - Basmati rice cooked in sealed pots with Lamb, saffron, mint and exotic spices
OK, stop salivating already and BOOK YOUR PLACE - and keep in mind that the very best value deal is to book a ticket + a bottle of TLN recommended Huber Gruner Veltliner Obere Steigen!
Cost: $88 nett
But if you want to take the experience back with you, book at $110 ticket to also get a take-away bottle of the TLN recommended Huber's Grüner Veltliner Obere Steigen ($40 value). That's right - an unforgettable night AND a bottle of take-away wine for $110!