addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

"With an Open Mind" Discussion Group Message Board › The Uncertain Weather

The Uncertain Weather

Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Hi All,

In keeping with the theme of this evening's discussion, the weather is likely to be a bit "uncertain". I'd advise rechecking your email before leaving work (or home) ... I'll send another email if there's any last minute change in plans ... but, barring some drastic change in forecast conditions, the discussion WILL BE HELD as scheduled, beginning at 6:30 this evening. Nonetheless, use your best judgment. While I anticipate a good turn out and an interesting discussion, I wouldn't want anyone chancing what he or she believes to be unsafe conditions just to share how he or she has "Dealt With Uncertainty"