addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chicago Women Developers Message Board Chicago Women Developers Forum › Updated Install Instructions and Place to ask stupid questions

Updated Install Instructions and Place to ask stupid questions

Ri L.
user 14267760
Melbourne, AU
Hi everyone,

I've posted an updated version of the instructions for installing Ruby here: http://ruby.playfulcreative.com­, so if you've been having problems please try this version to see if that resolves it. This will also be the site where I'll be posting the slides and info you will need to know each week.

I've also created a little section where you can ask questions about the class, programming and life in general here: http://www.ruby.playfulcreative.com/ask-stupid-questions-here/­. You can post anonymously if you wish and someone will email you with a response shortly. If you are curious, this feature is a Wordpress plugin (wanted to get something up quick and dirty).

If installation still isn't working out for you or if you have general questions you can email me at ri@playfulcreative.com. Oh, and can anyone who will be using a linux machine let me know? Will add some instructions for that OS if needed.

See you on Tuesday!

Ri