addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chicago Women Developers Message Board Chicago Women Developers Forum › Sweet Hacks - This Weekend

Sweet Hacks - This Weekend

Melissa P.
MelissaFierce
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
Hey everyone,

The MsTech group just reached out to me to ask if any of us wanted to participate in a hackathon happening this coming weekend called SWEETHACKS. I don't know much about it other that it's a bunch of ladies coding together... it's enough to make my heart sing. Link and information is below. I'll post as a meet-up once they let me know location information for the hackathon itself.

SWEETHACK is happening next weekend (Oct 14-16)!

The founders of ENTRPRNR (based out of NYC), GIRL 2.0 and GIRLS IN TECH CHINA are flying into Chicago to kickstart a

partnership between Chicago and New York.

#MsTech (Chi) members has been invited to participate in SWEETHACK's TouchPoints Panel, SweetHack 'n Lime, and of course,

the hackathon.

http://www.entrprnr.c...­