addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Women in Business & Heels - Perth Message Board › Who is open to a new idea ?

Who is open to a new idea ?

Rob P.
user 184845414
Perth, AU
Post #: 24
Hi ladies,
I see this group is about to close and the only thing that's stopping me taking it over is my gender.. (LOL)
I just wanted to post this info to see if anyone is looking for a unique opportunity..

I am a Luxury Consultant representing the fastest growing designer fashion house in the world, and making money through a hybrid business model which includes Retail, Ecommerce and duplication of our online virtual designer stores.

We are an exclusive closed club - there is nothing like us anywhere else and we are looking for people that:
- Are hard working with a desire to succeed
- Coachable & Driven - MUST have access to the internet & Skype
- Like to have fun, make big cash $$$ and look good at the same time.

Are willing to work hard, be coachable and not quit on yourself?

If you or someone you know would like to benefit from this rare opportunity, please send your expression of interest by emailing me robpampling@gmail.com
There is a selection & interview process, so please contact me as soon as you can if this is of interest.
Kindest Regards
Rob