addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Women in Business & Heels - Perth Message Board › Do you need more clients? More business? Professional advice?

Do you need more clients? More business? Professional advice?

Lisa S.
user 187161775
Melbourne, AU

Do you need more clients? More business? Professional advice?
Get involved with Business in Heels! Helping like minded business women grow through Networking & Trading . We are UNIQUE! Operating both locally & globally with over 70,000 connections in 39 locations and expanding fast.

Join free and get connected with ‘000s of business women

http://join.businessinheels.com/fitspo-click-through-462/­

Confident Event Managers with solid Sponsorship and Marketing skills needed

• Get trained over December and January and ready to launch 2017 with Fun & Purpose
• Inspire, and be inspired by hundreds of business minded entrepreneurial spirited women
• Help create a global market place where women can succeed with equality
• Retainer PLUS generous profit sharing arrangement

Become the Go-to Girl, in a wonderful position to make a difference to others & where others will come to you. More than just a part-time contract role it makes you a lead magnet for any other business you may be operating.
Know anyone?

Contact - jo@businessinheels.com

At Business in Heels we love to help women in business grow and develop through connections ... think of them as professional friends. We provide a supportive & empowering environment where you can develop confidence. We help take the loneliness out of decision making and connect you with the resources you may not have in your own business, thereby simplifying your road to success. We work to offer you a range of opportunities, resources and choice that can help you in all facets of your business.

Today your network is your key tool in helping you grow.

We offer authentic ways to network, either locally or virtually at events. It is easy to mix and mingle. We encourage you to share problems and ask for help, you will be amazed at what you will receive in return.

As well as offering face to face networking we have our website where we can guarantee you will expand your network.

Our Online marketplace Xchange now gives you a practical solution to growing your business beyond your locality. Join ‘000s of other women in promoting their business, sourcing support for a job they need done or trading with their trusted network.

Today with the internet there are few barriers to where you can do business, we encourage you to make the most of both the local and global opportunities we can offer you. If you need to grow your digital footprint we can help you grow your business through promotion, either locally of globally.

Ultimately, we are working to create a global market place where entrepreneurs and business women can succeed with equality.

Hear what our members have to say…..
I attended my 1st business in heels event in Dubai on 25th September 2016 with one of my friend opening her company as well. We truly had a great time at the event! Amazing crowd with amazing women! It was an excellent opportunity to see how many women entrepreneurs are going through the same journey and how successful they have been so far. It was a very proactive way to engage and network together. It allowed me to get in touch later with 2 women from the group that led to great opportunities that I’m still pursuing today and opened amazing doors that I couldn’t have had without that meeting!

Thank you, Jessica and Michelle for the meeting!

Thank you Michelle and Ana for the fruitful connections they shared with me!

Nadjmat founder of Nadjmat Corporation

Very welcoming group to connect and network with.  With a new business, networking can be daunting however BIH was quite the opposite.  Great speaker and event, looking forward to attending future events and getting involved with Xchange.

Louisa Dyson Founder + Director Alice + Albert

I first remember seeing Business in Heels in its early days and thinking how fresh it looked. Watching the network grow globally has been exciting. After attending some events in Melbourne and seeing the support both within the branch and also that Jo & Lisa give to the network, I was so excited that they (finally) made the decision to open in Ballarat.

This year I have been an event partner a couple of times throughout the year. I have found it rewarding from a personal point of view and also from my business. The Business in Heels brand is respected by many women, to me they think globally but act locally. Not only is it fabulous for growing my network but also expanding my mind.

In 2017 I have chosen to be the Ballarat branch director. I have been involved in many networks, I have chosen to continue to develop the Ballarat branch because I can see the benefits to local small business and I feel supported from the directors of the company.

Rachel Allan Founder Visionary Group