Provide professional social media marketing training in a fun, safe environment. Bringing woman together to network and offer comradery in the day to day struggles of entrepreneurship.
Who should join? All women, whether you work independently, or for an MLM company. Any women who could benefit from a community of like-minded women to bounce ideas off of and learn skills to help them succeed in today's market.
Why should you join? To have access to a professional marketing strategist who will teach you the tips and tricks to getting your content noticed. Enjoy meeting like-minded entrepreneurs in a fun relaxed atmosphere while making the right B2B connections.
Can there be multiple people from the same company? Yes, absolutely. the more the merrier. (Max 38)
Is this meetup affiliated with any other groups? Yes, its founder owns Sugar Me Sweet Events. An event management company that organizes private events and public shopping events. You have the option of joining the Sugar Me Sweet Events group of vendors to work various events put on during the year located North of Boston.
* Be sure to look at the Discussions tab before you leave.thanks
How much does it cost? $5.00 for the year
The yearly fee helps to defer the Meetup.com costs
What do I get for the training classes Money? Each class is $33.00 a Month
• One, 2-hour professional marketing/social media training class a month.
• One, 30-minute wine tasting class held before training at Total Wine and More In Danvers
• During July + August, we will hold weekly webinar classes instead of going to Total Wine and More
• Advertisement of your Company on Sugar Me Sweet Events.com under the sponsor's tab (Your Company name, description and Website address listed)
• Access to a members-only Facebook Mastermind Group - The Mastermind group offers various free social media/marketing training lessons and promotes interactions with other members.
• Members are the first to be notified of any new training classes and public shopping events.
Canva - For the “Not so Graphic Designer” in You
Canva is a great network for design. An easier version of Adobe, you have opportunities to create professional looking posts, ads, and other marketing materials. We will be discussing:
1. How to use Canva
2. Uploading Photos
3. Creating Posts
4. Investigating all the marketing opportunities
We will do a half education and half hands-on class. Please come with an account on Canva.com
Sign up for training classes now.
5:45 pm Check in
6:00 pm Complimentary Wine tasting - What's your Wine Style!
6:30 pm Training begins with Tricia White of T.White Creations
8:30 pm Class Ends
Bring a notebook, Pen, and Business cards
Must Pre Register $33.00 https://sugarmesweetevents.com/mastermind
Meet our trainer -Tricia White
A wife, mom, grandma, entrepreneur and food blogger who also finds the time in her busy schedule to help us. Tricia has done 3 amazing training classes for us thus far and this upcoming Sept 24 th training is most anticipated! Tricia will be teaching us all about #Canva. Canva is an app you can use on your phone to make awesome content that you can utilize on any social media sites. Be sure to sign up early as space is limited. (People are also buying tickets via a Facebook Event)