WOMEN LIVING BRIGHTLY l WHERE FEMININE LEADERSHIP LIVES
WE ARE OFFICIAL / EXCITED / CONNECTED AND INVOLVED - JUST GREW OUR OWN WEBSITE!!!!! WWW.WOMENLIVINGBRIGHTLY.COM
"I started Women Living Brightly as an answer to women's call to community and desire to transform the world. Women Living Brightly is shifting the current paradigm, placing feminine values and teachings at the forefront. It is where we learn, share, grow, support and step into leadership." - Founder, Taryn Hughes
About Us: Deep and inspired women of all ages and backgrounds connect - facilitated discussion, self-healing, collective healing, soul talk, community building. www.WomenLivingBrightly.com
- Attend 3 FREE events per year - members only. - 20% off all workshops and retreats. - 40% off one-on-one online Sacred Centering sessions. - Access to group feminine leadership coaching. - Ability to apply for facilitator and leadership roles.
- To gather women in real community
- To provide high-quality, low-cost workshops to women from all walks of life
- To remind women of their innate wisdom
- To cultivate feminine and woman centered leadership
- To increase self-esteem, self-love, self-understanding, and self-worth
- To be a sustainable community where women can feel comfortable to connect and share
Benefits: - Increased self-esteem and acceptance - Greater trust in your intuition, wisdom and life path - Tools to live a soulful, balanced and reflective life - Support stepping into feminine leadership - Community belonging and connection - New material for reflection and growth
Women Living Brightly has quickly become a popular reservoir where women can be filled up, inspired and connected to themselves and others.
*Accessible * Affordable * High-quality * Diverse * Inclusive *
Founder of Women Living Brightly / Lead Facilitator: Taryn Hughes has been consistently working with the body and it’s mechanical, intuitive and emotional healing wisdom for nearly two decades and is a thought leader on gender-specific development and the Divine Feminine. Taryn curates, directs and facilitates Women Living Brightly in NYC and abroad. www.SacredCentering.com / www.WomenLivingBrightly.com
Trainer / Assistant Organizer: Deborah Schaeffer, lifelong model educator, supports new facilitators and presenters in stepping forward into leadership.
Visit www.WomenLIvingBrightly.com to see all leadership roles we are looking to fill. Currently looking for bright women to step up as leaders and facilitators!!!