Interested in the future of your data and privacy? Then join us for an introductory look at the Privacy by Design (PbD) approach towards product, project and organizational development! This proactive method embeds privacy throughout the whole project and development lifecycle, and promotes data protection compliance.
At this event, we aim to discuss concepts, practical implementations, legal considerations and ethical aspects of this approach. We will also address jobs connected to this field.
• Dr. Max von Grafenstein, LL.M. - Head of Research for the Governance of Data-Driven Innovation Program at the Humboldt Institute for Internet and Society
• Michelle Dennedy - VP and Chief Privacy Office at Cisco
• Joint talk by Dr. Mira Suleimenova, LL.M. - Legal Consultant and Researcher, and Lisa Trujillo - Technologist, Consultant and Researcher
• 18:00 – 18:30 – Arrival and Networking
• 18:30 – 19:45 – Welcome and Talks
• 19:40 – 20:00 – Wrap Up and Networking
**PLEASE NOTE: Space will be limited, so please RSVP accordingly :)
★ THE VENUE ★
The Alexander von Humboldt Institute for Internet and Society (HIIG) researches the development of the Internet from a societal perspective. Their aim is to better understand the digitalisation of all spheres of life. HIIG makes substantive contributions to our understanding of the relationship between innovation and governance in the digital society. More info: https://www.hiig.de/en
★ ABOUT WTM BERLIN ★
At Women Techmakers Berlin we have been encouraging diversity in tech in Berlin since 2015. We strive for visibility, networking and resources to make the tech community of Berlin inclusive.
Our meetup groups are always open to people of all backgrounds, regardless of gender, age, race, expertise, etc. - everyone is welcome!
Follow us on TWITTER:
Join us on FACEBOOK:
And join is on SLACK: