**REGISTER ON EVENTBRITE** https://www.eventbrite.com/e/smyrnavinings-codejam-tickets-63927984322
Come join us for the Vinings/Smyrna OTP Atlanta Study Group and meet your fellow WWCode “neighbors”. This Meetup provides an opportunity for those who live and work in the West-side OTP a convenient location to hang out and code.
All experience levels and languages are welcome - from newbie to guru. This is a great place to dedicate some quality time to learn that new language, work on your side project, or whatever it is you’re currently working on.
So, come join our fun, no-pressure environment at The Home Depot Store Support Center, meet other women in tech and maybe you’ll even find carpool buddies for other WWC events.
You can also join us on slack in the #sminings_codejam channel. If you aren't in our slack team, sign up here
Hope to see you there!
**REGISTER ON EVENTBRITE**
Thanks to our sponsor/host The Home Depot.
**Please note that as this is a secure campus, RSVP 48 hours in advance is required and you will need to have your ID to enter. ***
**Please bring a laptop.
**Light snacks will be provided. Thank you, The Home Depot!
**This event is intended for anyone who identifies as female and is queer, trans and nonbinary friendly. Men are also welcome to attend.
HOME DEPOT SUPPORT CENTER: 2455 Paces Ferry Rd SE, Atlanta, GA 30339
- Enter through the Paces Ferry entrance (google will take you there) and you’ll get to a gate
- Press the button to talk to security, and tell them you’re here for a Women Who Code event in the Cafe
- Go to the right once you enter the deck, you will be entering on floor 3
- Look for the “C” building entrance (the middle) and park anywhere that isn’t reserved. There should be plenty of parking by 6 pm.
- Enter through the main lobby in Building C on floor 4. There are stairs & elevators if you park on any floor other than 4.
- If you RSVPed for the event, the security in the lobby will have your name and badge for entrance. They can direct you to the meeting space if unfamiliar.
- If you have any questions, please call or text me (Carly Harper) at[masked]
All attendees must follow the Code of Conduct (https://github.com/WomenWhoCode/guidelines-resources/blob/master/code_of_conduct.md)