No upcoming Meetups
What we're about
The Women and Leadership Conference focuses on helping women leaders:
• Understand the challenges that women face as they pursue leadership positions.
• Assess limitations that women place on themselves.
• Build skills that enhance your development as a leader.
• Develop and manage relationships to maximize your leadership potential.
• Overcome work-life challenges.
• Recognize special issues women leaders face when they interact with others.
• Use your natural strengths to build and maintain a strong team.
• Build a network of women leaders
• Implement a plan to target the leadership skills you most want to improve.
KEY TOPICS COVERED
This conference explores the following subjects in depth:
• Identifying organizational, societal, and self-imposed challenges.
• Knowing and showing your true self.
• Developing strategic relationships by building operational, tactical, and personal networks.
• Using proactive steps to find a sponsor.
• Learning how to exhibit executive presence.
• Understanding how to remain poised and composed in stressful or negative situations.
• Developing the ability to think on your feet.
• Establishing influence and tactics for effective negotiation.
• Homing in on the ability to build and maintain strong teams.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Women leaders at all levels in the organization
• High potential women as leadership candidates
• Men who support women’s advancement
Early Bird (by July 20, 2018)
Attendees save $300 when registering early for the conference. Use Discount code: WAL18EB
Regular Registration (after July 20, 2018)