Entertainment & Data Science
In collaboration with the organizers of Women in Data Science (WiDS) conference held in Stanford University, this meetup will be hosted in Paris for the first time!
To facilitate a smooth entry, please fill up this Women in Data Science Participant (http://ow.ly/QrGu308ijy6) form so that we can inform the receptionist at the GE Foundry, Le Centorial to receive you and direct you to the venue accordingly.
• 15:00 – 15:30 Welcome
• 15:30 – 16:00 Digital Strategy (Corinne de Bilbao, President & CEO, GE France)
• 16:00 – 16:30 Entertainment & Data Science (Lise Regnier, Senior Data Scientist, Warner Brothers Entertainment Group of Companies)
• 16:30 – 16:45 Coffee break
• 16:45 – 17:15 Fuzzy Modelling to Deal with Interpretability and Subjectivity in Data Mining (Bernadette Bouchon-Meunier, Director of Research Emeritus, National Center for Scientific Research)
• 17:15 – 17:45 Big Data Use Cases in Healthcare and Retail (Mina Bouadar, Sr Technical Trainer and Curriculum Developer, MarkLogic)
• 17:45 – 18:00 Coffee break
• 18:00 – 20:30 Live streaming from Stanford University
• 20:30+ Networking and buffet
Of course, feel free to network anytime during the conference. Most importantly, have fun!
The official Women in Data Science website can be found here. (http://www.widsconference.org/conference-overview.html)
Love the data!