Women in Voice London is back for our second event of 2019 and this time we're at Amazon HQ!
Along with an evening full of networking and socialising, we've a jam packed speaker agenda for you to enjoy, including:
- Update from the global Women in Voice network (by Jen Heape, Vixen Labs).
- The state of voice assistants (by Dr. Aygul Zagidullina, Google Developer Expert for Assistant)
- The latest news and releases from the Amazon Alexa team (by Anastasia Tzeveleka, Amazon).
- Talk #1: May Yu, Amazon Alexa Sr. Business Development Manager, will be taking us through the learnings from the Alexa team from the past few years. What's really working? What are the best in class use cases? What brand experiences are cutting through? What does success look like for Alexa Skills?
- Talk #2: "Using Voice to Keep People Warm". Diana Mundó (Snr Experience Designer) and Ashleigh Hyslop (Software Engineer) from Publicis Sapient will give us a deep dive into the British Gas skill they created.
Talk #3: "Cognitive Load and Voice Design". Maria Spyropoulou (Speech Systems Analyst) will take us through the fascinating subject of cognitive load and what this means for voice design, drawing on her academic background in speech and language processing.
Our Spring event was a huge success, so make sure you reserve your spot for our Summer shindig! See you there.