What we're about
Warning: Drama-free zone!
Our group is designed to bring together women of a "certain age" (50+) who have newly retired, recently moved to Reno or going through other life changes and are looking for new best friends to make the journey upbeat, amusing, and comforting. We love to laugh and have fun!
We don't have a lot of rules, but we do have a few:
• Please use a facial photo and your full name in your profile. We need to be able to recognize you for meet-ups.
• Dues are $7 per year, after a 60-day trial period, and are used to offset Meetup costs and help fund some of our activities.
• Please be considerate to the hosts when you RSVP. If something comes up, please change your RSVP. No-shows are inconsiderate and rude. After 3 no-shows, you will be removed from the group and not allowed to rejoin.
• Inactive members are removed from the group after 3 months of no activity. Meetup tracks your activity within the group and those that have not checked the site in 3 months are tagged as inactive.
• Drama among members will not be tolerated!
We have a great group of women and we enjoy our events, but we really only want those who actually want to be members and are willing to put forth a little effort. It only takes a few to make things harder for everyone else and we aren't willing to make exceptions for those that disrespect the group.