No upcoming Meetups
What we're about
BLOCKCHAIN BREAKFAST SERIES
Presented by the CKR Charitable Foundation
SUNDAY, MAY 13, 2018
10:30AM - 7:00PM
The Williamsburg Hotel
96 Wythe Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11249
Kickstart Blockchain Week NYC and join us at the Women on the Block Blockchain Conference on Sunday, May 13 featuring women thought leaders in the blockchain community. This event is presented by the CKR Charitable Foundation and proudly features all women speakers, promoting diversity and technology to recognize the contributions and innovations of women across the blockchain industry globally. The event program will start with a Mother's Day Brunch and offer a children's educational tech program. Men and all genders are encouraged to attend.
All proceeds to be donated to support women in technology.
Register Here: https://www.womenontheblock.io/#registration
We're proud to have three women from CKR Law speaking at this event. View their bios at the bottom of this page.
• Alexandra Levin Kramer, the organizer on behalf of CKR Law and the Foundation (also giving Welcome Remarks and moderating the Blockchain Innovation Globally panel)
• Kristie Blase, moderator of the Word of Law - Blockchain Law & Regulations panel
Sima Baktaş, our affiliate in Istanbul, speaking on the Blockchain Innovation Globally panel
• Caitlin Long, Wyoming Blockchain Coalition
• Tereza Nemessanyi, Microsoft
• Thessy Mehrain, ConsenSys
• Lesly Goh, World Bank Group
• Elizabeth Lan Davis, former Chief Trial Attorney at the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission
• Perianne Boring, Center of Digital Commerce
• Ayse Iyigundogdu, BNP Paribas Investment Partners
Liang Downey, IBM
View the complete agenda at http://WomenOnTheBlock.io .