What we're about
We are a group of women, 50+ years young, located just north of Charlotte in the Lake Norman area of North Carolina. We embrace a variety of artistic interests and talents and come together to not only share our individual creativity and knowledge, but also to support one another in our pursuit of creativity. Women interested in any aspect of the arts ... music, painting, film, crafts, gardening, fine arts, writing, sewing, interior decorating, quilting, needlework, or any other creative venture ... are welcome to join, provided they meet the following membership requirements ---
Membership Eligibility Requirements:
1) You must be female.
2) You must be 50+ years young.
3) You must be routinely available to attend daytime events.
4) You should have active participation through attendance at events.
5) Your profile must contain your real first name and at least the first initial of your last name. (We have several members with the same first name!)
6) Your profile must contain a recognizable photo of yourself. (We need to know who you are when we meet for the first time.)
7) $15 annual dues (which is non-refundable) is due after a month. You have a 30-day grace period to see if you are a good fit with us.