Our Speaker: Becky Castro, CPCC, PCC
Create a PINNACLE BUSINESS VISION to guide you successfully throughout the rest of 2014. It is already May but it’s never too late!
This tool is more powerful than the typical New Year’s Resolutions:
• Work less and get more done.
• Nourish your soul.
• Focus on a daily practice.
Come ready to make 2014 be unlike any other year.
Becky Castro, CPCC, PCC, has been an entrepreneur since she was 27yrs old.
She joined WBOA more than 10 years ago.
More info: 413-584-4525 http://www.KeepItOffOnceAndForAll.com and http://www.ILoveMondayMornings.com
Cost: Members: $10 in advance, $15 at the door. Non-Members $15
RSVP: by Tuesday, April 29, 2014 by Noon using our online reservation system (https://wboa.memberclicks.net/index.php?option=com_mc&view=formlogin&form=133210&return=L2luZGV4LnBocD9vcHRpb249Y29tX21jJnZpZXc9bWMmbWNpZD1mb3JtXzEzMzIxMD9zZXJ2SWQ9NDk5MyZvcHRpb249Y29tX21jJnZpZXc9bWMmbWNpZD1mb3JtXzEzMzIxMA==).
After 5 Fun Stuff:
• Seasonal and Signature Cocktails (alcoholic & non-alcoholic) and a huge array of tasty hors d'oeuvres
• Ample time for networking with a room full of women business owners
• A short presentation on a topic relevant to your business and your life
• Speed Networking facilitated by our members
• Raffles and door prizes
• An opportunity to shop with one of our vendors & connect with our sponsor