Can you believe that we are wrapping up Season 13?
In July we take a summer break and resume in August--the perfect time to welcome current and new writing sisters with a new book to launch Season 14 of the Divine Dialogue Writing Circle!
You won't want to miss this celebration circle! RSVP now for one of 15 sacred spaces.
>> 11 WRITING SISTERS ATTENDING AS OF MAY 22: Jennifer Johnston, Michele True, Heidi Cohen, Connie Theoharis, Judy Clements, Robyn Ravndal, Charlotte Palmer, Cheryl Kedan, Jordann Scruggs, Kathy Sullivan & Karen Koven.
>>DIFFFERENT FOR THIS MONTH >> Starting at 9:00 am vs. 9:30 am
* WHAT: The focus is understanding your soul's relationship to power by reading Chapter 11, Healing Challenges of the Archetypal Wheel, Sacred Contracts by Caroline Myss. She writes: "Your Archetypal Wheel show you your soul's relationship to power."
* WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Any woman seeking to expand their writing practice and inner spiritual journey in a safe and "sacred envelope of time." You don't have to be a professional writer or published author. Our circle is an inclusive group that you'll find to be VERY kind, supportive, and intuitive.
* WHAT TO DO IN ADVANCE! STRONGLY ENCOURAGED!
Read Chapter 11, Healing Challenges of the Archetypal Wheel
* BRING: 16 copies of your favorite Divine Dialogue Writing; can be from the past or from this year.
Plus... a journal, pen, archetype cards and a scarf/shawl for your "writer's mantle."
Don't forget to pack up your celebration and gratitude spirit!
* DRESS: Dressy but comfy as this is a celebration!
* YOUR INVESTMENT: Total tuition is $35.00 which includes a half-day creative-shop of writing, learning, resource materials AND connecting over a delish, FULL breakfast and snacks.
$50.00 at the door, cash/check
* OUR MORNING FLOW for June 1, approximations!
Divine Dialogue Writing Circle
>>>DIFFFERENT FOR THIS MONTH ONLY<<<
8:30 - 9:00 am Come early! Connect over coffee, tea & breakfast goodies (gluten-free options)
9:00 Promptly! Welcome & Introductions
Housekeeping & Gratitude Check-in
9:15 Mini-lecturette, CHAPTER 11: Healing Challenges of the Archetypal Wheel
9:30 Move into small groups
9:35 Practice #1: Warm Up, creative writing (7 minutes) with an archetype and Empowering Feedback (33 minutes; 6-7 minutes per person giving feedback)
10: 15 Break
10:30 Sharing the Best of Your Best: Sample Writing from Season 13
11: 15 Complete Summer Intentions & Goals Love Letter & Gratitude Self-reflection Questions
12 noon Announcements * Gratitude Circle
12:30 Adjourn. THANK YOU, dear writing sisters--you are appreciated!
>>Immediately following, 12:30 - 2:00 pm: A Sunflower Planning Meeting over lunch for everyone attending the Eat, Pray, Write: Women's Tuscan Writing Retreat.