addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Women's Master Networking - Central Palm Beach Meetup Message Board › Thank You For a Great Meeting!

Thank You For a Great Meeting!

Joanne H G.
user 139169732
Group Organizer
Lake Worth, FL
I want to thank the approximately 20 women who attending our meeting yesterday. It was a wonderfully diverse and engaged group of entrepreneurs and women in business, and it was great to meet new women, see familiar faces again, and collaborate on business topics that I hope helped everyone. To the newest members, I will be adding you to our private Facebook group by the end of the week. If you didn't sign up yesterday and would like to continue attending meetings please contact me at info@joannegarroway.com­ for more information. I'm looking forward to another impactful meeting on May 31...