addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Women's Master Networking - Central Palm Beach Meetup Message Board › Women's Master Networking: Tuesday's Meeting

Women's Master Networking: Tuesday's Meeting

Joanne H G.
user 139169732
Group Organizer
Lake Worth, FL
Hi Everyone.

As you know we are scheduled to meet Tuesday morning at 8:30 at the Panera Bread on Jog and Lantana Roads. I'm writing for a few reasons:

• I am monitoring the weather and will consider moving the meeting to the following Tuesday should the conditions warrant. Look for an email by Monday late afternoon/early evening for any updates.
  • I'm excited to say we have a FULL group with several women on a waiting list. Please, if you cannot make the meeting, change your status on Meetup to a "No" so these women can attend.
  • Finally, due to the overwhelming response to our meetings, I have added a new meeting in Wellington. You can find more details on Meetup if you search for Wellington Women's Master Networking. Our first meeting is Friday, September 9 so please RSVP if you can join us.

Thanks and I hope to see you next Tuesday.

Joanne