addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Women's Master Networking - Central Palm Beach Meetup Message Board › Women's Master Networking: Information for Tomorrow

Women's Master Networking: Information for Tomorrow

Joanne H G.
user 139169732
Group Organizer
Lake Worth, FL
Hello Everyone:

Thank you for your RSVP for tomorrow's meeting. To get the most from our time together please review the points below:

• The meeting begins promptly at 8:35 a.m. so please arrive early if you want something to eat or drink, or if you are unfamiliar with the location.
  • Have a 40 second introduction prepared.
  • Bring plenty of business cards or promotional items to hand out.
  • Your first meeting is free; membership dues are reasonable and are payable by cash or check.
  • If you find you cannot attend, please change your RSVP to a NO or contact me.

Feel free to contact me with any questions and I look forward to seeing you in the morning.

Take care,

Joanne