addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Women's Master Networking - Central Palm Beach Meetup Message Board › Women's Master Networking: Join our Spooktacular Meeting Next Week!

Women's Master Networking: Join our Spooktacular Meeting Next Week!

Joanne H G.
user 139169732
Group Organizer
Lake Worth, FL
Hi Everyone:

I hope your week is off to a great start. I'm sending out a reminder that we meet again in Lake Worth next Tuesday, October 30, to connect, learn proven business-building principles and share experiences and best practices so we all grow and succeed. And, as a special bonus, given it is All Hallow's EVE, feel free to have fun and come in costume (but certainly you do not have to!). Please RSVP if you can join us and remember, your first meeting is free.

Wishing you a safe, productive week and I look forward to seeing many of you there.

Sincerely,

Joanne