addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Women's Master Networking - Central Palm Beach Meetup Message Board › Next Tuesday - Women's Master Networking

Next Tuesday - Women's Master Networking

Joanne H G.
user 139169732
Group Organizer
Lake Worth, FL
Hi Everyone:

With the holidays drawing near I know everyone is busy, however, I hope you'll take a few hours out of your week and join us next Tuesday for our annual "Holiday Fun Fundraiser" meeting. It's a wonderful opportunity to connect and introduce your business to a warm, supportive community of women while having fun, eating tasty treats and raising money for worthy causes. If you can, I ask that you bring an item to donate to our raffle such as a product, service, gift certificate or gift card. You'll receive bonus tickets for donating. Then bring some cash to purchase tickets to win these fabulous gifts (tickets start at $5). It really is a good time. Otherwise the meeting is free and I'd appreciate it if you can RSVP if you plan on attending.

Thank you, have a great weekend, and I hope to see many of you on Tuesday.

Sincerely,

Joanne