addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Women's Master Networking - Central Palm Beach Meetup Message Board › Last Call: Women's Master Networking

Last Call: Women's Master Networking

Joanne H G.
user 139169732
Group Organizer
Lake Worth, FL
Hi Everyone and Happy Monday:

I know you are busy, however, I hope you'll take a few hours to join our warm, supportive community of female entrepreneurs and business women tomorrow morning in Lake Worth. This is our annual "Holiday Fun Fundraiser" meeting where we will still connect and introduce our businesses plus eat tasty treats, have fun and raise funds for worthy organizations. If you choose, please bring an item to donate to our raffle drawing (product, service, gift certificate or gift card worth at least $15). You'll receive bonus tickets for your donation. Then bring some cash to purchase raffle tickets to win these fabulous prizes. Tickets start at $5. All proceeds go to the non-profits. This meeting is otherwise free and membership dues for 2019 are reasonable and are payable by cash or check.

Please RSVP if you plan on attending.

Thank you, have a great day, and I look forward to a wonderful meeting tomorrow.

Joanne