addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Women's Master Networking - Central Palm Beach Meetup Message Board › Tomorrow - Women's Master Networking!

Tomorrow - Women's Master Networking!

Joanne H G.
user 139169732
Group Organizer
Lake Worth, FL
Hi Everyone.

Thank you for your RSVP for tomorrow's meeting. It's going to be a wonderful morning. Please read the following so you are prepared:

• It's our annual "Holiday Fun Fundraiser" - We will still introduce our businesses and if you want, bring an item to donate to our raffle drawing. It can be a product, service, gift card or gift certificate worth at least $15. You'll receive bonus raffle tickets for your donation. Please bring some cash to purchase raffle tickets to win these fabulous prizes. Tickets start at $5. All proceeds go to two worthy non-profits that I'll announce at the meeting.
  • The meeting will begin at 8:35. If you want something to eat or drink or are unfamiliar with the location, please arrive early. There will be some "treats" to enjoy as well.
  • Have a 40 second Introduction prepared.
  • Bring plenty of business cards or promotional items to hand out.
  • This meeting is free. Membership dues for 2019 are reasonable and are payable by cash or check.
  • If you find you cannot attend, please change your RSVP to a NO or contact me.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing everyone in the morning.

Joanne