addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Women's Master Networking - Central Palm Beach Meetup Message Board › Important: Large Group for Women's Master Networking Next Tuesday!

Important: Large Group for Women's Master Networking Next Tuesday!

Joanne H G.
user 139169732
Group Organizer
Lake Worth, FL
Hello Everyone.

I'm thrilled that we have a large group of women signed up for our first meeting of the year, next Tuesday, January 29. Given that I like to keep the group's size "reasonable" so everyone benefits, a waiting list has begun. PLEASE, if you sent in an RSVP and cannot attend, change your reply to a NO so women on the waiting list can join us.

Thank you for your support, have a great weekend, and I look forward to seeing many of you next Tuesday.

Sincerely,

Joanne